Pairing perfectly with your current HVAC system, bypass home humidifiers operate by directing humidified air through your furnace or air handler and throughout your home, adding the ideal amount of moisture throughout your home. Humidifiers keep your home’s air from being too dry while also permitting you to turn down the thermostat since humidified air feels warmer (available in 17- or 12-gallons-per-day capacity). And of course turning down your thermostat may also help you save on your monthly energy bills.
The features of these whole-home bypass humidifiers are:
- Maintains optimal comfort during your heating seasons, helping you decrease the issues that dry air causes
- Creates a healthier home, including less sore throats, respiratory, and skin issues
- Protects home and furnishings, by decreasing the chance that the wood will warp or crack
- Provides an easier-to-use option because it is less intrusive than portable units, eliminating filling and cleaning
- Available with automatic control to program your humidity, keeping it right where you want it
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
BALANCED AIR: THE POWER OF A WHOLE HOUSE HUMIDIFIER
We have all heard the term “the comforts of home,” but how often do you associate it with the air of your home? Dry indoor climates bring along air that can negatively impact our bodies and our homes, including these nuisances:
- Recurrent allergies or respiratory illnesses, sore throat or excessive cough
- Dry, irritated nasal passages
- Dry, itchy skin and chapped lips
- Static shock
- Peeling or cracked wallpaper, warped or cracked wood, damage to household furnishings
When you add a whole house humidifier it not only helps the air to feel a little warmer, but also helps reduce dry skin and may also reduce your energy bill. How so? With more humidity you’re able to turn down your thermostat and still stay comfortable, possibly saving you money every month.