Operating your thermostat remotely has never been so simple. All you need is a smartphone or access to the Internet and you can start making your home’s heating and cooling more efficient. Why heat or cool an empty house while you’re at work or on vacation? And with access to your WiFi thermostat from anywhere in the world you can have your home back to a ideal temperature just in time for you to arrive back home from a long day.
The perks of the iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat are hard to completely sum up, but here are a couple that you may find intriguing:
- Remote Control allows you to change the temperature and control energy costs from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple 7” touchscreen with a bright display and menu-driven icons that make programming simple
- One-Touch Away mode enables you to override the scheduled programming to help you save energy when no one is home
- Auto updates gives you new features as they are available
- Emailed Alerts and Reminders lets you know when your system needs maintenance
- Five-day forecast gives you weather on-demand while also displaying outdoor temperatures
Curious if a Wi-Fi enabled thermostat is right for you? Our pros can help you make the right decision. Make an appointment or call 740-594-8381 for Athens or 740-654-4328 for Lancaster now.