Why have regular maintenance check-ups on your heat pump?
David White Services understands that heating and cooling is a big part of your monthly expense. Even an energy efficient heat pump can be 50% of your monthly energy bill. Because of that, we highly recommend regular annual maintenance on heat pumps.
- Prolong your heat pump’s lifespan
- Increase efficiency and help keep monthly energy bills low
- Increase your home’s comfort
- Find problems before they become big, expensive problems
- Improve air quality
- Required for most warranties to stay valid
- Gives you peace of mind
- Change your air filters
- Check oil and refrigeration levels
- Clean and inspect the evaporator and condenser coils
- Verify the thermostat is working properly
- Check the duct system for any holes or obstructions
- Check the electrical system for safety issues
- Check motors and fan blades, lubricating when necessary
- Checking the condensate drain to avoid any water issues
Heat pumps work hard year round and are designed to run 15-20 hours each day! They are machines and need maintenance to keep doing their job well. We can help!