Lancaster’s Indoor Air Quality Specialists
David White Services has been providing top-class indoor air quality services in Lancaster for many decades. As a family-owned and -operated company, we’re focused on providing the best customer service possible. There’s no air quality problem that our licensed and certified technicians can’t solve.
We’ve received many accolades because of our top-notch comfort and air quality services. These include the Centurion Award and the Lennox Top 50, Circle of Excellence. You can expect a high level of customer service, products, and results by partnering with our team to improve the air you breathe indoors.
Our company prides itself in:
- Our A+ rating from the BBB
- Highly experienced technicians
- Being family owned and operated
- Keeping honesty as the foundation of our business
- Focusing on ethical service and teamwork
Top-Rated Air Quality Services in Lancaster
It’s undeniable that the quality of air in your home is essential. At David White Services, our knowledgeable technicians offer reliable air quality services in Lancaster. We can help you reduce harmful contaminants in your home, creating more breathable and cleaner air.
Have you suffered from allergies or had difficulty breathing? These are some of the side effects of poor air quality. We have a wide range of products that can help you breathe easier, clean up your air, and allow you to enjoy greater comfort.
Germicidal lights are one of the effective products that we use to clean up your home’s air. These lights use ultraviolet rays to destroy impurities without having side effects for you and your family. Therefore, you can rest easy knowing that our technology is safe and effective to use in your home.
Our technicians will add it to your current cooling or heating system’s ductwork. This way, you can have peace of mind knowing that the air circulated in your home is as clean as it should be. Germicidal lights can significantly decrease the bacteria, pet dander, and mold that settle in your home.
Although we’ll install these lights in your already existing ductwork, they work independently from your unit. Therefore, they’ll still function even when you switch off your system.
Benefits of Climate UVC germicidal lights:
- Improves air quality
- Offers installation flexibility
- Reduces exposure to potential airborne pollutants
- Eliminates ozone emissions
- Has UL listed and is safe to use
- Nullifies harmful contaminants in your system
- Utilizes powerful ultraviolet energy to effectively destroy impurities
- Includes five-year limited warranty on covered parts
Our other products include Healthy Climate Whole-Home Bypass Humidifier, PureAir Air Purification System, iComfort Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Flex, duct cleaning system, and extended media filter system.
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services
For years, David White Services has taken great pride in serving the Lancaster community with world-class indoor air quality products. Because of our highly skilled technicians, you can always be confident in our results.
Our technicians can give you all the assistance you need and answer any questions that you may have. Your comfort is our highest priority.
Are you in need of air quality services in Lancaster? Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We also provide a wide range of heating and cooling services.
Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights
These germicidal lights are installed in your already existing ductwork but work independently from your heating and cooling system, so the features continue even when your system isn’t turned on. Breathe a little easier, and healthier, with the numerous perks of using germicidal light which include:
- Powerful ultraviolet energy to help destroy impurities like pet dander, bacteria and mold
- Improves air quality, nullifies harmful contaminants in your heating and cooling system
- Offers installation flexibility so you can have simple maintenance alongside other added safety features
- Reduce your family’s exposure to potentially damaging airborne pollutants
- UL listed, ensuring that your germicidal light is safe to use
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components