HEALTHIER AIR WITH THE POWER OF GERMICIDAL LIGHTS
Germs are something that we always seem to find ourselves worrying about, but what if we told you that you could help lower the amount of germs in your home by simply doing something you already do. Germicidal lights are one of the easiest ways to clean up your home’s air, and the best part is that they are really easy to add to your home.
Our germicidal lights use rays of ultraviolet light that are able to destroy impurities in your home without being damaging to humans, so no need to worry about the technology behind our systems. And because it is added inside your current heating and cooling system’s ductwork, you can rest assured that the air circulated throughout your home is as healthy as it can be because of these lights.
An effective and easy solution, these lights can considerably decrease the mold, pet dander and bacteria that settle in our homes, so taking advantage of their advantages is almost a no-brainer.
While we can seldom keep tabs on the amount or type of germs we’re exposed to, we do have control over the germs we encounter at home.
Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights
These germicidal lights are installed in your already existing ductwork but work independently from your heating and cooling system, so the features continue even when your system isn’t turned on. Breathe a little easier, and healthier, with the numerous perks of using germicidal light which include:
- Powerful ultraviolet energy to help destroy impurities like pet dander, bacteria and mold
- Improves air quality, nullifies harmful contaminants in your heating and cooling system
- Offers installation flexibility so you can have simple maintenance alongside other added safety features
- Reduce your family’s exposure to potentially damaging airborne pollutants
- UL listed, ensuring that your germicidal light is safe to use
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components